“CHEF KENNY ROCKS!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Description: Full Serve Restaurant
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here many times over the last few years, and I have found the Country Pride to be pretty typical, mediocre at best, like nearly all of the others in the chain.

There is, however, an exception here on Monday nights. This is only the third time I have had the pleasure of enjoying the stir fry custom prepared by Chef Kenny. Yum! Not only is his food perfectly prepared, he also has a style all his own. Oh, and I don't want to forget to mention his outgoing demeanor and witty sense of humor.

If you have not yet had this experience, please come check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Wife got fish dinner for take out to hotel room. Good portions & tasty. Very nice gift shop. Homemade fudge & candies. Clean & cordial.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

I've eaten at this restaurant at least a dozen times and today was the most recent visit. The food and service is always better than average. Today I had a pot roast dinner and my wife had breakfast with eggs and French Toast. Both were great! If you like buffets, they have an excellent one. I usually like to order off of the menu. They have never disappointed me. Good food and fair prices, with large portions and excellent service.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

stuck on a super waiting permits ( cathy ) the manger of the ta was very nice about the deal . the man at the fuel desk also very help about me scalin230klb 124 ft load .g

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Very impressed by how friendly and clean this TA is.
We're truckers and have seen it all.
Glad we chose this location, considering we have to do our 34 hr restart!
Also able to get a few TV stations in the truck so our stay shouldn't be too bad after all!