“Great for the price!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Greencastle
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Very nice, clean, no frills hotel. Great breakfast! Easy 20 minute drive to WhiteTail Ski Resort. Great price, great value!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to provide great value and guest service. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to booking your next reservation with us.

Reviewed 7 December 2011

Everytime I've returned to this hotel they've remembered my name and preferences. I've stayed in hotels 100+ nights a year each year for the last 25+ years, many price ranges and cities - I've never been more impressed with a staff. Also, microfridge in each room, lots of channels, great value, nice attached restaurant and health club.

Room Tip: King rooms have work desks and comfortable chairs.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank C G
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to produce great service and value for our rooms. Our goal is to exceed the expecvtations for every guest we accommodate. I always love hearing we made a guests stay more enjoyable. We look forward to future stays from you.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Great property, new carpet,great room,there is a slight smoke smell in the first floor hallway but it's not bad and it won't ruin your stay!! Very comfortable bed,new carpet we were impressed. the resturant attached to the hotel was great we will be back. The only thing I found wrong was the chair and ottoman in our room I wouldn't give it to my worst enemy, it was impossible to sit in I have never seen a chair like it and I hope to never again see one! I did find that if you put a pillow behind your back you can actually sit in the chair without slicing out of it!! Terrible chair!!

Room Tip: I would think the rooms are all great......this is a nice property!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

We appreciate your great review. We value every guests opinion. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

Older property. Hallway carpets well worn. You must walk through half of first floor hallway to reach elevator. First floor rooms are smoking, so hallway has noticeable odor. Room size ample. TV, microwave and refrigerator worked. Wi-fi worked fine. Average breakfast, but restaurant attached to hotel was a nice convenience-- served breakfast, lunch, dinner, with a wide selection on menu (primarily a pizza and sandwich place). Noticed a number of locals entering at each mealtime (usually a good sign). We had a pizza and desserts, which were good. Convenient to I-81, Greencastle and Mercersburg.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
PA106, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please let me know what aspects of our breakfast contributed to the average rating. We offer a variety of hot and cold options. We are currently in a renovation mode which is on hold during the summer months and will be completed by December 2012. I hope you will stay with us again in 2013 and experience our finished product. We appreciate your honest review of our hotel. Guest feedback is the best rating of our hotel. We look forward to booking your future reservations, and thank you again for your honest words.

Reviewed 28 June 2011

We stayed at the Greencastle Comfort Inn during a trip to Gettysburg, arriving after 11 hours of driving. Our goal was to find a clean, inexpensive room and a quick breakfast before heading out the next morning. This hotel was just what we were looking for.

Our room had two queen sized beds, a mini fridge, microwave, and a sink separate from the lavatory and tub/shower. The rooms have not been updated for a while, but everything seemed in good order. The breakfast was average, with a fair number of options (eggs, sausage, waffles, breads, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee). The eating area was a bit cramped.

Overall, the Comfort Inn worked well for us.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greencastle
4.1 km away
6.7 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown
22.1 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chambersburg

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!