“Best Hot and Sour soup around!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised after having not visited this restaurant for many years. The portions are very nice and the food is good. We like the Spicy shredded chicken and my husband says the hot and Sour soup is the best around. It's out go to place when we're looking for a quick meal.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Yummy Chinese, I love Chinese, but I cook at my own house, it's like saying I can't make pizza, if they only knew.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Typically take out Chinese is the same no matter where I go. We have been going to a place much closer to our house but it has slipped drastically so we decided to try China King. The food had a good taste and there was plenty of it, almost too much. In all as I said in my title not bad, not great but not too bad. We will go here until they slip.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Nice atmosphere, very nice people and good service. The food is ok. Nothing to write home about but certainly not bad.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Good takeout chinese food at a reasonable price. Quality is always consistent and it is ready when they say it will be.