“Good italian food and pizza!”
Review of Bruno's Pizza

Bruno's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Gibsonia
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Good pizza and Italian dishes! Conveniently located on Route 8. Nice cozy little place to enjoy a good meal!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Stopped by Bruno's for lunch when I was coming down Route 8 south. The large signs on the side of the building (visible from the major intersection) invited me to pop-in. I was back on the road with my "lunch special deal" in less than five minutes, and UNDER five bucks total. You get TWO large plain pieces and a cold 20 ounce soft drink bottle for $4.80 !! That's a pretty good deal, and the pizza was appetizing too.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

This place has great white pizza and their Garlic knots are exceptional!! Friendly service and a very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Pizza is good. Always has a nice lunch special. They know your on lunch and they get your order right out.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Food was usually quite good, but the last time I went here I was served the fried mushrooms and they were cold on the inside. This killed my appetite and I have not been back since. If you go here make sure the food is fully cooked. Beyond that the pasta was good, as were most other items that I consumed. Maybe someday i will try it again.

1  Thank dan b