“Pork Chop and Peppers in a beautiful presentation.”
Review of Cala Lily Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My family went to Cala Lily to celebrate my husband's birthday. As usual the service was friendly by our waitress, Linda and the presentation was amazing. One plate worth mentioning was the Pork Chop with Peppers. The plate was arranged beautifully, the pork chop was thick and juicy. Also, my martini prepared by Lisa, was a Chocolate Covered Cherry and was like a dessert. We'll be back.

Date of visit: February 2013

Reviewed 10 February 2012

This is probably my favorite place to eat in the north of Pittsburgh. It is small, family owned and the food is consistently amazing. Try the warmed wedge salad. To die for! The sea bass is phenomenal. Service is great and friendly.
I have been here several times and it is always great. Not much to look at from the outside and interior is not super nice but they clearly place effort into food and service.

Date of visit: February 2012
2  Thank Live2traveldaworld
Reviewed 19 May 2010

Close to home, but we didn't know how good it is! The service was like Aunt Sue is waiting on you, but it's Myra instead. The "special" martinis made by Lisa are awesome. Food is all freshly prepared and ample portions. I didn't have room to try the desserts described, but I'm taking a friend there on Thursday and definitely saving room for dessert and martini. Early evening Happy Hour and Special Dinner pricing.

Reviewed 30 December 2009

Out of the way, but always excellent.