“I was in a large groung of people about 16 and we were all pleased with everything.”

The Pourhouse American Grille
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Fleetwood
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Food was good and Service. I never eat there before but thought it was nice.

Nothing real fancy but nice. Server was very friendly and food was excellent. We

didn't have to wait long before our meal came. I was with about 16 other people.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed the food and drinks here. The portions were large and prices in line. Friendly staff that took care of anything we needed. Definitely coming back to try a few more enticing dishes on the menu. The decor is rather plane, with music from the 40s.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Date night

Drinks were weak!! Food was not prepared correctly. And just warm

Steak medium came out well and potatoes was a two day only microwave and they brought it back out while my steak was remade

Manger not on staff and really only 15% off!!

Owner will get phone call and more bad reviews!!

Only good service was the wonderful waitress!! And she got my tip!!

Terrible. Don’t go there when busy. They can’t handle it!!!

1  Thank Jay S
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We has a very nice dinner there the other night. My husband has the scallops which were delicious. I ordered the ribeye, and when it came it did not at all look appetizing and while I ordered it rare, it was well done. I sent it back and received another steak which was delicious and cooked to perfection. We will return, but the chef should make sure what he is sending out looks like something he/she would eat.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I are here again for the second time in 1 week and it was the BEST! I had their Chicken Mediterranean and it was incredibly good. I recommend getting angel hair pasta as a side with it. My family had their wings (GREAT), and surf and turf burger, which is a burger with a crab cake, and they loved it. It is a local place which can get packed, but their food is worth the wait!