“Great Hibachi Fun”

Kyoto Sushi & Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Feasterville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 October 2015

We went for a family birthday with 6 adults and 3 children. The hibachi show entertained the children and they even ate what was cooked. The service was excellent. The price was affordable.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

My kids and I are frequent visitors of Kyoto. It's a good place for casual family lunch, where you can get fresh sushi/rolls/teriyaki for reasonable prices.
They also serve waffle ice cream for dessert that I personally just love

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

We visited Kyoto last week and I have to say that I was very surprised with the restaurant itself! It was very nice inside and the staff was very friendly.
The sushi was some of the best I had in northeast Philadelphia. Good portions, good pricing and very fresh seafood.

Overall we were very pleased and will definitely return!

1  Thank Mario G
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

I went with my family of 5 for dinner on a Thursday night. We ordered hibachi, sushi, pad thai and noodles. The sushi is pretty good for the area. The restaurant is BYOB. The service is quick. I would go here again.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

Had a great time with friends at this Japanese Restaurant in Feasterville, PA. It is located next to the closed Bottom Dollar grocery store on Bustleton Ave. This was my second time here. Had a fabulous experience with the show the chefs put on along with the staff. As before the food was fabulous. I had steak and shrimp hibachi. It came with soup and salad. Tea was included with my meal. Not until I received the bill did it come to light that any other beverage was not included. Soda was $2.75, coffee was $2.00. We were charged for refills on these two items. After I got home I looked at their menu and see that refills on soda is free. I will definitley be going back and complain about this. I had 17 ladies there so you can just imagine how the word will travel about this situation. This really put a damper on the afternoon.