“Pattis Pitas”
Review of Patti's Pitas

Patti's Pitas
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Eynon
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Patti's Pitas-A Middle Eastern Eatery across from the Sugarmans Plaza in Eynon, PA

This was my first time trying Middle Eastern Food and I'm not gonna lie, I was a little hesitant; but I'm all about trying new foods so I went for it. Let me just say, IT'S AWESOME! From Handmade Pitas to Balakwa, Patti's brings a whole new taste to NEPA and don't fret Plant Eaters there's a menu for you too with a many Vegan and Vegetarian options to choose from. ✌

Just like their name, Pattis is most famous for their fluffy soft pitas that are made on site and even Patti herself traveled to the Middle East and learned how to make them from scratch for 6 months. They are my new addiction. I ordered the Turkish Hummus topped with Picante and Sweet Onions, Jalapeño Peppers, and Parsley in a Tomato Paste served with freshly made Pita Bread.

Israeli Salad
Served with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, salt, pepper, a zest of lemon and olive oil, this dish is great packed into Pitas or consumed by itself. I enjoyed this Salad because I am a huge fan of cilantro and the herb really comes through in every bite. Colorful, Cheap, and a Crowd Favorite, you can't go wrong with the Israeli Salad

Patti's Pitas serves Middle Eastern Cuisines made from scratch such as their Bourekas; Golden Puff Pastries baked and stuffed with your choice of Potatoes, Mushrooms & Onions, or Pizza. As you can see we opted for Pizza because I'm a big fan of Puff Pastry and Pizza I couldn't resist the two combined. Perfection.

Try the Vegan Burger from Patti's Pitas
Charred, Baked, and Delicious- It's made with chickpeas, sun dried tomatoes, ginger and more with a drizzle of tahini sauce. This is "a full meal from Mother Nature." Served with a side of Middle Eastern Rice and Homemade Pitas. Also pictured Israeli Potato Salad: rich and creamy with onions, peas, carrots, eggs, and tuna.

Have you ever tried Baklawa ? It's a delicious, gooey, Middle Eastern Dessert made and served at Patti's Pitas in Eynon, PA. This decadent treat reminded me of a mix between Pecan and Apple Pie. Sweet, Authentic, and a Great Choice for a snack on the go, or a dessert to pair with some tea or coffee. Smothered in Syrup & Nuts and layered with Buttery Golden Flakes, You won't find Baklawa anywhere else in NEPA this good; Trust me.

So if you're looking for Middle Eastern food that's Authentic Fresh and Healthy at a good price, head up the Eynon and Enjoy!

Pick Up and Dine In Location:
605 Scranton Carbondale Hwy on Rte 6
Eynon, PA 18403
(570)798-PITA (7482)
Tuesday-Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm
Delivery Options from Carbondale to Scranton and anywhere in between.

1  Thank KlinesKorner570

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I had no idea what to expect so we tried a little of everything & weren't disappointed! The chicken kebab, lamb, falafel, tahini, hummus - all delicious! The pitas were fresh from the oven. The portions are large but don't miss the baklava! I brought all of this home for lunch to my husband's surprise. He thoroughly enjoyed it and went back for more two days later while I was away. The building does leave a little to be desired as others have said, but the food will keep us coming back.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ordered a sampling (small portion) of many different dishes and everything was very well done. They definitely have gained two new customers and we will definitely return. Well done.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My daughter and I had lunch at Patti's on March 1, 2017. My daughter ordered the BBQ pulled chicken pita and I ordered the Falafel Platter. We ordered the purple cabbage slaw and rice pilaf as the sides, it also came with pita bread to split. The BBQ chicken pita was delicious, my daughter ended up taking a half home, since it was huge. The Falafel and tahini sauce was very good, as well as the pilaf and slaw. I brought half of mine home too, since portions were big. Prices were reasonable. We will definitely eat here again. The homemade pita was very good too.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Our second time there and we absolutely loved the fresh pitas and hummus! It is great to have a restaurant that offers authentic Israeli food in NEPA.

Been to Patti's Pitas? Share your experiences!