“Good food and Good Shopping” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 124 Restaurants in Exton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Southeastern, Pennsylvania
“Good food and Good Shopping”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2008

We always enjoy going to Exton, near Devon, Pa. and doing some shopping, which must be topped off by a good dinner. Exton is right there in a delightful shopping center which has everything that you can imagine.
Barnes &Noble, High end jewelry, Michaels, and all of the current designers are right there for the choosing... Wal-Mart is there too, but way off to the side like a bad child. I like it though; they’re one of the better ones, with good merchandise, and no children running around loose.
The Restaurant- On this particular outing we chose the Longhorn Restaurant. I’m not sure if it’s a chain, but it was excellent. We always eat early to avoid the rush, but service was quick and efficient the entire time. The prices were very reasonable for a steakhouse, and the portions were huge. I had the small prime rib and of course my husband had the huge. It’s a little bit like Outback, but calmer and more relaxed. The salad was ample, the bleu cheese thick and rich,
and the potato and veggies were cooked just right. We had a lovely time, no room for dessert. The wait staff was friendly and helpful and I’d go back. They never rushed us, but we were out of there fairly fast. I’d go back anytime.

2 Thank Susan_J_Owen