“Great surprise after a long day driving”

Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2015

This was a family vacation with 4 adults and 2 small children travelling in two cars. We checked into a nearby hotel and this was an easy walk so we decided to try it out. Couldn't have been happier. The service was great. The atmosphere was fun. The menu had something for all of us and everyone was happy with their choice. We drove in, spent the night and drove out. This was a perfect place to relax and enjoy dinner.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

I wasn't expecting much, but I got even less. My daughter ordered a broccoli - chicken alfredo - the sauce tasted like water - the chicken like it had been boiled - the broccoli like it had been cooked all day. My husband ordered a pizza that had poor quality sausage, flavorless cheese, and no spices. A cheap, frozen pizza would have been better. I ordered a burger. The menu and the waitress both stressed that it could be ordered "pink" or "no pink". I asked for "very pink". The burger that arrived was burned. There wasn't a spot of pink to be seen. In spite of the fact that we tried numerous times to flag the waitress down, we were totally unsuccessful. She returned more than 40 minutes later, when we had picked at our entrees and given up, anxious to get to our hotel. We told her the issues with the food. Her only response was too ask if we wanted dessert and point out that she was tired. What a waste of time and money!

Reviewed 8 January 2015

My husband and I have visited this new restaurant twice now and have enjoyed both the food and the beer. It is a prohibition theme sports bar with a variety of sizes of tvs plastering every wall. Tuesdays are the best deals, if you have a mustache but everyday has its own happy hour special with good deals. If you like a good beer try the Kentucky Bourbon!

2  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 3 December 2014

This great place is within walking distance of the Holiday Inn Express. Their pizzas are out of this world, and the service is fast and friendly!

Reviewed 25 November 2014

Food was average in a community of fantastic local homegrown Italian food. The beer was cold and the glasses huge though. The restaurant is part of a chain, not my favorite.