1,428 results
All reviews sheetz gas station free shuttle service front desk presque isle casino directly across the street nice hotel clean rooms great place to stay definitely stay here again king room sausage peach street waffles staff was friendly convenient location continental breakfast nice stay
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stay at Wyndham properties all over the country and stopped here on a trip from Vermont to Michigan. Our room was fine (though we prefer a bath plus shower rather than just a shower as was the case here). However, we were deeply disappointed to find horrible Fox News in in the lobby when we came down for breakfast. I mentioned it to the very nice front desk clerk, suggesting it be changed to the Weather Channel, but she told me she was ordered by corporate to keep it on Fox News. We find that channel thoroughly disgusting and are astonished that corporate would be forcing Baymont customers to be exposed to it. For that reason alone, we will never stay at this property again, and we give fair warning to the countless other folks who are as appalled by that so-called “news” channel as we are. There are many lodging choices in the area: choose wisely.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Janice W
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We chose the Baymont Inn because it is a Wyndham property and they offer a 20% discount to casino card holders. The location is wonderful and they offer free shuttle service to the casino for anyone who needs it. The front desk staff was efficient and friendly. The room was spacious, well equipped, and the linens were above average.The hotel is only four years old so I was surprised by extremely dirty carpet in the elevator, however, our room carpet looked clean. The room had only a shower without a tub, which was fine, but the base of the shower was cracked and peeling. The coating actually stuck to my foot when I accidentally stepped on the affected area. The glass shower doors had water run marks running down the inside. Otherwise, the room appeared clean, except for the metal bottle cap under the desk. We stayed on a Monday night and there was not high occupancy, but I wonder if they assign people with a casino discount the worst rooms? Breakfast was average, but ends at 9:30, earlier than anywhere else I've stayed. Don't get a room near the elevator because the ice machine is located on the other side of the elevator and was VERY noisy. They has a small business center and fitness room, but no pool.

Room Tip: Avoid near the elevator and first floor near the breakfast prep area.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I loved my stay at The Baymont Wyndham!!! We were there for a weekend beach mini holiday and the weather was not as bright and sunny as i would like so we went back to our hotel to enjoy it's comforts and activities surrounding the Baymont. won't stay anywhere else.I'll be back

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 September 2018

our stay was really nice except for the dirty bathroom floor and towel behind the ice bucket. also dirty towels left on the floor in the room my mom was in. Never had this issue before and told the front desk and they wrote down the issues. Hopefully next time there will be clean rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We spent two nights at this place. The lobby was very nice. The room was very clean, full linen and the shower was very clean. The staff was very helpful in giving us places to eat, etc. This place is right across from the casino and provided free shuttle to and from the casino. Would definitely recommend this palce dor stayimg. Will go back.