“Family Lunch in Erie”

Max & Erma's
Ranked #45 of 436 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Description: In 1972, Max & Erma created a fun, unique, gourmet hamburger restaurant you could take friends & family to, decorating it with quirky artifacts & local paraphernalia. Since that day, we’ve been committed to providing our guests with delicious all-American food & friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere the whole neighborhood can enjoy. We’ve grown over the years, but always remain true to what made us successful—delivering a great guest experience. After all, Max & Erma wouldn’t have it any other way.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great lunch while visiting family in Erie. Reasonable prices and great selection of food. Easy to please everyone; young and old.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I love the turkey burger with mushrooms and swiss. This is a nice low calorie burger. The black bean burger is good for vegitarians, but I found it a bit dry some make sure you have a beverage to drink. The fish tacos are good as is the high calorie fish and chips. Food is always fresh and well prepared. try the small desserts that are a modest price to finsh the meal with a bit of sweet taste.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Stopped in Erie overnight for a shopping trip with some family. What a great little spot! got the fish tacos they were a tad bit spicy but delicious! The other people I was traveling with got burgers and they were the best! The food was awesome, service was awesome, drinks were awesome! I will definitely be stopping back in next time I am through the area. Make sure you don't leave without a warm cookie either!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Our first time here (Halloween).Our kitty cat server was excellent! Not a long wait once we placed our order; my husband enjoyed the meatloaf and I loved the grilled BBQ chicken. Onion rings on top were great! Had a $10 coupon off $30 meal. We will be returning.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This restaurant is on the outskirts of Erie. It offers a varied menu, but almost item has meat or fish. However, I ordered a sandwich and my wife ordered a salad and both were quite good. Service was very good.

Been to Max & Erma's? Share your experiences!