“Dinner out with the family”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 437 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Millcreek Mall Complex. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 12 March 2018

On a trip to visit my son in college in Erie we took him and his girlfriend here. Good food but expensive but I knew that going in. I had a steak that was really good, decent wine selection and nice atmosphere, not what you'd expect connnected to a mall

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I fully recommend Firebirds as a great place for dinner. They have a meatloaf dinner very reasonably priced, and it tastes as good as homemade. The food was delicious, the service really couldn't have been any better, and the atmosphere was perfect.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I stop frequently . Tuff to find a good steak house in erie they are among the top. Service is sometimes slow. I have had bad cuts of meat that should not have been served.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great food and outstanding freshly made wood fired pizza. located at the Millcreek Mall and handy to all the shops and local events

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Reservations are recommended or the wait at dinner is about an hour. Very friendly staff. My son got macaroni and cheese but it was very dry. The rest of the food was great, and the fresh baked bread is yummy! It seemed like we waited an excessive amount of time for our entrees. A little pricy, about $140 for two adults and two children, no alcohol. I’d probably go back for lunch when it is less crowded with hopefully timelier service, and cheaper lunch prices.