“Happy Hour”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 437 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Millcreek Mall Complex. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Love their happy hour promo. Interesting cocktails - love the pineapple one. Good food specials - got the fish tacos last time - great presentation, delicious, and big!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I've dined at Firebird's many times for lunch and dinner. The crab cakes are divine. Big lumps of crab, some of the best I've had even including Maryland's. Also, I'm not much of a steak lover, usually order seafood. But the rib eye is the most delicious dinner I can imagine.Melts in your mouth! Really dreamy. Service is always excellent, not really friendly kind of place. The only negative is that if you sit in the open area it is quite noisy. I ususally ask for a quiet table.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Have a good meal but the atmosphere is good but tends to be a bit snooty at times. But that's the people not the restaurant. It's a good food just a bit higher priced. It's an occasion place to go.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I have been there a couple of times. Food was good, especially their burgers. It is overpriced. Last time I went for lunch, I was there with a friend and they took my plate while she was still eating. Plus, we receive the check before she was done. We felt we have been rushed the entire time. I asked the waitress why we received the check before finishing, and she told us it is a policy of the restaurant during lunch time. At the end, I was invited to speak with the manager who tried to blame the waitress, who didn't understand we weren't in a hurry. I really didn't like the policy, and didn't like the manager complaining about the waitress. How could she possibly knew? Looking at our dresses?? Totally rude of him.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Hubby had soup and salad and i had the steak and mashed potatoes. Both were delish! Glad we made a reservation as they were busy. The bar is beautiful as well.