“Delicious Dinner Time”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 423 Restaurants in Erie
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Millcreek Mall Complex. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 25 August 2017

My husband had the Rib eye steak, and I had the Filet Mignon steak, both were excellent. We had the onion rings for an appetizer, even though they were a little over done they were good, we have had them before in Columbus, Ohio and this is a good recipe. I had the crab cakes with my steak and they were a little tiny bit bland but okay. I would recommend this restaurant though, the service is wonderful and we did enjoy our steaks and the warm bread first brought out to us.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We ate dinner here last week. It's a good, if slightly overpriced, steak dinner kind of place. Nothing special for "foodies" here. I had a gin cocktail with a fancy name and price, which was disappointing bland. This said, the young staff was friendly and gracious. I'd try another restaurant next time.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Wonderful lunch in a very pleasant dinning room with great service and delicious food served quickly. They were also very flexible with regards to mixing entrees with side dishes. All in all a great experience well worth repeating.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Passing through the area and a friend told us about their restaurant in Cranberry Twp near Pittsburgh. So we thought we'd give it a try. WOW-- it was really great. Staff great, clean, large selection menu and the food was delicious. Hope the company opens more in other PA locations. Worth your money and time. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

During our recent visit to Firebirds, I ordered the filet mignon and my husband had the mahi mahi. Both dishes were featured as the seasonal specialties. The presentation of the dishes was superb but we were disappointed in that the flavor of our meals was just average. The fish was tough, the asparagus should have been cut mid-stem to remove the woody part. The filet was cooked the way I like it but didn't have the taste of a fine steak. We paid for fine dining but got an average meal instead.
Service that evening was mediocre, unlike other visits.
Hoping for better luck next time (?) !

2  Thank JosiLuv
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear JosiLuv,

Thank you for letting us know your feedback from your recent visit with us at our Erie location. I am sorry to hear you did not experience the bold flavors and high quality of food and service like we aim to deliver and for which we are known. Your feedback is invaluable to us, so I will be sharing your experience with our management team.

Thank you.