All reviews every amenity parking lot is upgraded room front desk staff great hot breakfast walk in shower breakfast room a great nights sleep beautiful hotel bath towels great place to stay would stay here again breakfast items hot items bed was very comfortable waffles flat screen tv
Reviewed 23 August 2018

My party and I were only in Erie for the one evening. Our trip was delayed and we didn't arrive at the hotel till about 1am. We called in advance to let the hotel know, and were pre-keyed. When we arrived, the front desk attendant had us all set in the system, gave us our keys and our cookies...and off we went. The room was very spacious, and well appointed. (King Bed with pull out couch) We had ordered food to go, which had cooled down in transit...so were happy to have the microwave in the room. We also had some cooler items which we were able to store overnight in the fridge. We didn't use the pool, but that would probably be the only area I would say lacked. It appeared quite small through the window. Certainly not something you could do laps in. If you're just looking to splash around with the kids...it would be fine. As a seasoned traveler, I would absolutely recommend this property. It was close to the highway and to many restaurants and services. I had an amazingly restful sleep.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to go to a wedding over the weekend. Nice clean room. Didn’t really need it for much other than sleeping, so I can’t say much about the amenities. Most important thing was it was a clean bed to sleep in.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

very nice hotel,quick check in,very nice room modern decor, clean bathroom specially the
shower. in general the room is very comfortable. the hotel is clean, nice swimming pool.
the hotel's location is great close to shopping centers and a verity of restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Front end lady( can’t remember her name BUT I know that her co-workers bust on her for always going over the top and smiling at customers... I hope you can figure it out from this description :) )
She was awesome... even supplied us travel weary people with a bottle opener for our MUCH needed wine.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Quick summary: my review is based on what I think of as a good value hotel with the basics-plus. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly, professional service.

We stayed in the ground-floor room, RM 100. Two comfortable beds, large work desk, ergonomic chair, good plugs from electrics everywhere. Fridge and microwave. The AC worked well and quietly. Nice range of TV channels on a flat screen TV.

Shower (no tub) is spacious. Nice toiletries - shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion.

Spotless housekeeping.

The hotel feel s very new and fresh, with modern decor in the public rooms.

Good free breakfast - chafing dish scrambled eggs and bacon, make-your-won waffle, bakery included muffins, English muffins, toast, and so-so bagels (I'm picky about bagels.) Juice and kind of weak coffee, but good enough.

Pool and fitness room, but we were enroute for just a night, and didn't use them.

FREE laundry machine available.

Close to restaurants in the area. Easy on/off US I-90.

To sum: an excellent stay and we'd look forward to it again. Alas, they were all booked on our return trip.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple