“Great place to stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East
Ranked #5 of 38 Hotels in Erie
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We choose this as a stop on the way home kind of thing and I’m really glad we did. The pool was amazing! My son absolutely loved it! It doesn’t get any deeper than 3’6 so it’s made just for the kiddos in mind. There’s also a second pool indoors that is the normal hotel pool that goes to about 5 ft deep. The bathroom goodies were bath and body works (that had me super excited for some reason lol). The breakfast was really good and fresh, their breakfast area is a very large room specifically for this. The only complaint I have is that in the room we stayed in (416) I could not get the curtains to completely close. There was just enough light coming in that was annoying me, but that’s just me. I prefer the room to be completely dark while I sleep. Overall it was a decent stay. We’re definitely going to be coming back for a longer stay in this place.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jay S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Beth,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express North East PA. I am pleased to know that your family enjoyed themselves in our new mini water park. We are getting great reviews on this new amenity that has been added to this property. We appreciate your business and hope that you will choose us again, the next time you are in our area. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

All evening and first thing in the morning boom boom boom, pause, boom boom boom boom, pause, boom boom boom, roar from a truck then boom boom boom. If you'd like to trade a good night's sleep for high ceilings and a little upscale decoration then stay here. I've never liked holiday inn. They are empty pretentious at a price. I was pissed that the price went up later in the day. I could blame myself for not making a reservation but sometimes I can get a better deal at the front desk. I never know how to play the game. I just know that an executive just got a few more dollars for his summer home on the cape. The building is new and clean and well maintained. The staff are professional. The pool is a mini water park. Breakfast is above average processed foods. Those perfect little cheese omelets can only be made in a factory. 12 foot ceilings in the dining room. The coffee wasn't bad and I love coffee. The Wi-Fi was very good. The hair dryer would not shut off. You had to unplug it from the wall. The shower has very high water pressure. Almost painful. The bathroom is nice with a recessed set of shelves filled with bath essentials. The bed was quite comfy (boom boom boom above). Good pillows. The building is right next to the freeway and the exit which explains the noise. There was a nice sitting area on my floor overlooking the pool.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tom,
Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. Foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for any shortcomings you experienced with your room accommodation. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were visiting our friends over the weekend and stayed at this hotel - Has excellent all round facilities, swimming area, lap pool, good room size with sitting area...

Good continental breakfast, friendly staff...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Jay S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Dhiren,
I am so happy to hear our accommodations, newly build indoor water park, breakfast area and staff was able to help you enjoy your time with us! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff, I'm sure they will appreciate knowing all their hard work does not go unnoticed! I hope you will think of us again if you are in our area!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Took my girl and her granddaughter check in very easy room ready clean ,staff very friendly ,service was great ,free very good breakfast plenty variety of food .Hotel walking distance to water park and arcade must say great place to bring family and friends.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nkylnd

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review of our Holiday Inn Express. We always look forward to feedback from our valued guests. I will pass on your review to our staff and thank you again for choosing us for your hotel needs in the Erie area.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I were traveling thru to the east coast... I thought the hotel was very nice. The pool is outstanding. The exercise equipment needs an update. The breakfast was good. Overall a good visit. The room was good, I slept well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Diana,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express. As always, we aim to make sure our guests are as satisfied with their stay as possible. I am always pleased to hear such nice comments such as yours. I look forward to sharing the results with the staff to show them that hard work does produce positive results.
Jay Shah

Also consider these accommodations in or near Erie
26.6 km away
SpringHill Suites Erie
22.3 km away
Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel
22.5 km away
Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront
25.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Erie (Summit Township)
26 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Erie
9.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Findley Lake

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East? Share your experiences!