All reviews liberty park lane highway waffles bay front pool and hot tub clean comfortable rooms presque isle water pressure the hotel staff staff was very friendly recommend this hotel breakfast area front desk staff king bed free wifi enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I stayed here for a weekend before running the Erie Marathon. The hotel was located in a wonderful area - convenient for getting to the race but also very close to the waterfront and many restaurants on State Street. The rooms were very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I chose the hotel because it had a mini fridge and a microwave so I could make my usual pre-race breakfast, so I didn't look at what the hotel's breakfast included. Check in was easy, and I checked out late so that I could have time to shower and get organized after the race.

Overall I would recommend this hotel for a nice stay in Erie, no matter what your purpose is.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
lchilson, General Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for your response! There are so many activities in Erie- We look forward to having you stay again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The location was great. Rooms were Very clean. Lobby Cookies awesome and breakfast had a nice variety. Brittany at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. She went above and beyond to accommodate everyone.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
lchilson, Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you for your response! I will share with the team. Hope you can come back to visit soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This well-run place is just across from a marina, with a decent view of Presque Isle from the higher floors. It's about a mile from the downtown area of Erie, so not quite as convenient as the two (pricier) waterfront hotels, but still close enough for an easy walk or quick ride. Rooms are clean, the breakfast is solid and the service is good. A solid choice in Erie.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
lchilson, General Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you fo ryour comments! Our location is close to everything in Erie. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here a couple of times while in town for business this year. Very nice hotel in a great location. Nice amenities, good breakfast. My rooms have all been great. A great place to stay if you are in Erie.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel is in a lovely spot. A view of the bay and harbor with nightlife across the street as well as great food. I was impressed with the value of the hotel. I expected the rates to be thirty percent higher. My entire family had a great time and we will stay there again.

Room Tip: Top floor harbor view is beautiful
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank parsonsjerrya
lchilson, General Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review... I will share with the team! Please come back soon.