“Camping” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knoebels Amusement Resort

Knoebels Amusement Resort
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Elysburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Knoebels is a place the whole family can enjoy! It is America's largest free-admission amusement park and also offers free parking, free daily entertainment and free picnic facilities. While at the park, you can take a dip in our 900,000 gallon Crystal Pool filled with refreshing mountain stream water. The pool area includes watersides, diving boards and a play area just for young children. You can stay overnight at one of two campgrounds that include cabins and over 800 campsites for tents and campers. In addition to over 60 rides, award winning food, swimming, games, and gift shops, visitors can add a round of golf at Knoebels Three Ponds Golf Club right next door to the park.
Coal Township, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Camping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

Their camping area is very nice. Well kept and within walking distance to the amusement park and swimming pool.

1 Thank Pat17866

• Turkish first
Coal Township, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Family oriented”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

A wonderful place to take your family. Affordable and beautiful. Plan to stay the day. There is so much to do.

NC
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Love, Love, Love!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

I grew up near Knoebels and as a child, we went here several times a year, often for company picnics. I cannot describe to you how many wonderful memories I have of this place.

Last year, I took my husband and went back for the first time in 25 years. I thought I had exaggerated my memories and that when I returned, I would be disappointed. To the contrary, Knoebels is all I and more, even as an adult! I had an incredible amount of fun!! and my hubbie loved it!

We rode all the old school rides you can't find anywhere else! The whipper, gas powered boats, antique cars, ferris wheel, haunted house and my favorite, the gorgeous carousel ... Always on an outside horse to catch the rings! We rode the newer rides as well, ate all the GREAT food.. Drank birch beer! So much fun!

We went back again this year, traveling 8 hours to get there... Just as fun! And the price for rides or an all day pass is crazy cheap! Please support this hidden treasure... Go out of your way... You won't be disappointed at the old school charm, fabulous food and thrill rides!

Visited May 2012
Cornelius
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Family Favorate”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Great times and fun rides. As the Food Channel says, "best fair food in the country". We come back each year.....

Visited August 2012
Port Charlotte, FL
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“FUN for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Great food, great people... Great time. Quaint cut out of the woods. This is our 10th year going, and certainly won't be our last.

Visited May 2012