All reviews small pond broad beans swimming pool pedal boating enjoy nature nice room munnar town maintained property place to stay two nights sight seeing nice property food is excellent enjoyed our stay courteous staff ambience hospitality
Reviewed 12 June 2018

After seeing the negative review of Mr.Kumar G, we checked with the hotel and they assured that the stay would be good.
However after staying there I am not quite satisfied.

We stayed at the building next to the spa and at the corner. The rooms are decent, however there was a foul smell at the bathroom. I am not sure whether the pipe line was broken , but it was definitely very strong. The hotel staffs are very helpful but the without the management support I think they are also helpless.

The cupboards looked like its been ages it was maintained.
The buffet had very less options and could have been better
The pool was the reason why we booked this resort. However when we reached there it was not usable. The water was very green and dirty. I wished they had communicated us earlier (I understand its not a deal breaker for those who don't prefer pool)

I have no personal issues with Broad bean. I want to make it clear with other travellers what they should be expecting.

Just wanted to let the management know you have good property, please make sure its maintained well especially with regard to cleanliness. However the staff was extremely helpful, Kudos to them!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jain j
Ajeesh_Ramakrishnan, Front Office Manager at Broad Bean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Namaskaram!!!

Thank you for sharing your review about Broad Bean Resort with the trip advisor community. We can see that you were not really happy with your stay at our resort ,our sincere apologies for not meeting your high expectations.We have noted areas were we should be improving and will be doing the necessary at the earliest. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with our teams and management for further review.

I would like to share that the corrections have been done and we seek another opportunity to give you the real Broad Bean experience. We once again apologize for not delivering as per expectations.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this place on 6th May for 2 days. Facilities of this resort is very good. Staff is also good. Disadvantage is that this resort is 12 kms away from Munnar. U need to have ur own vehicle else it is difficult. Food is very expensive plus bad quality. Due to away from city we r forced to eat there. For good facilities giving 4 star.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AnitaG3033
Ajeesh_Ramakrishnan, Front Office Manager at Broad Bean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Namaskaaram!!!!

Thank you so much for taking your precious time out and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We are extremely happy to know that you found our accommodation comfortable and had a pleasant stay at our resort. Regarding the food we will definitely look into the concerns and our Chef along with his team will make sure that 'Herb & Spice' serves the best food in Munnar

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my family for three days. We all enjoyed the amnieties, play area, and delicious food. I prefer to stay in Broad Bean Resort, of I visit Munnar again. I thank Rover Holidays Pvt LTD too.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Ajeesh_Ramakrishnan, Front Office Manager at Broad Bean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Namaskaaram !!!

We are delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is feedback such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services. It was a pleasure to have you here, and we would love to welcome you back to our resort, for another wonderful holiday.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Giving 2 star only because of well behaved staff, the resort is poorly kept with stinking rooms and bathroom. The rooms are not ventilated well and AC was not effective, causing nausea next morning. Staff is really helpful but with poor management of property they are limited in what they can do.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Ajeesh_Ramakrishnan, Front Office Manager at Broad Bean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Namaskaaram!!!!

Thank you for sharing your review about Broad Bean Resort with the trip advisor community.We are sorry to see that we couldn't meet your expectation about your stay with us. Let me at the outset apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights with two rooms. Both rooms have Seepage walls and bathroom drain smell. Food was good but service very slow and Clarence not done after informing also. They are not bother about customer centric eye for detailing also missing from higher level management like GM, Beds are not good springs are gone definitely we will get back pain and cover rugs they do not have double duvet both rooms they placed single duvet only.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank VamsiK440
Ajeesh_Ramakrishnan, Front Office Manager at Broad Bean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Namaskaaram!!!!

Thank you for sharing your experiences at Broad Bean Resort.

Let me at the outset apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay . We have noted the points for improvement and let me reassure you that we will certainly improve upon them.
A bad review is always a shocking experience but we see it as a wake up call. We are more than willing to apologize and take corrective measures to ensure client comfort as we do not want any of clients to have a bad experience.