Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews event room miles down the road gracious hosts home away from home beautiful property fire pit loft cottage retreat cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2009

My wife and I came to town to do some house hunting because of our pending relocation. We wanted a quiet, comfortable place to stay, away from the 'noise', so we could relax and be able to spend time together to think about this very big decision. We couldn't have picked a better place. Rose was the perfect hostess. We stayed in the Carriage House Suite, and it was fantastic. If you're travelling anywhere in the vicinity and want a quiet comfortable hideaway, this is it.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank chasmeister40
Reviewed 14 March 2009

I won a gift basket at a trade show that included a gift certificate for ones nights stay at the Capel Valley Estate along with a golf gift card to a neighboring course. As the trade show was in October, and this is Western PA, my time did not allow me the opportunity to use the gift cert prior to the exp. date (March 2008). I actually didn't realize there was an expiration date as I filed the package away for use in the spring. When I called the Chapel Valley Estate shortly after the expiration and requested an extension, I was offered a "discount" instead. The women I spoke with, presumably the owner, was not very friendly or helpful. I have never had a company not honor a gift cerficate before and was shocked at her attitude. Based on an unpleasant woman, I will NEVER stay here or recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2009
5  Thank shannonthetraveler
Reviewed 8 February 2009

My husband and & I stayed here as a little get-away from everyday life. We stayed in the Cottage Loft which was very cozy, comfortable and clean. It was like having a mini vacation in our own little cottage. I would definitely stay again and would recommend to friends.

Date of stay: January 2009