“Starting to rebound. ”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #85 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Used to go much more often but service and quality had declined. Gave it a try again and seemed to have improved some, bit still a bit to go. Love the burgers and fries. Employees more attentive than last time. Looked clean on Friday at 5. Food was good.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I suppose the fries are the speciality, but totally heart attack greasy. And the burgers weren't really good

Reviewed 12 November 2017

My wife and I had burgers, noted they did not taste as great as they used to. Her burger was under-cooked, mine was OK. Fries also, not as good. My advice is to go to another 5 guys if you are craving burgers.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I went in yesterday about 4:30. Two people working and only 1 other person inside the restaurant besides me. They really need to get to get more educated, if after waiting 20 minutes, my little bacon cheeseburger arrives WITHOUT any cheese. Not ordered with any other toppings. Just bacon+cheese+burger+bun. Last time I'll go there.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Not sure what happened to this place. My family and I went in one evening around 7:30-8:00...the place was a mess.
Our order was taken by some very non caring employees who acted like it was a bother we were there. There was a big long hair hanging off the ketchup pump, and not one clean table. We even went to the outside tables which were equally as dirty. It was disgusting!!!
We ordered a large fry to share between our family which is always usually plentiful...not this time. Cup was just filled up and not overflowing like they always have been. We don’t go here very often so maybe something changed company wide? I don’t know but we won’t be back to this location.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!