“Great breakfast”

The Breakfast Table
Ranked #25 of 312 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Excellent breakfasts, including the quiches, omletts, and almost any other items you prefer for breakfast.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

First time here. Immediately felt comfortable. Friendly waitresses and everyone we encountered couldn't have been more welcoming. Lots of selections on the menu. Food arrived hot, everything was as we requested. Delicious. Just before we ordered saw on the menu cash or check only. My daughter got up to ask where she could find the closest ATM. The man at the register said " don't leave to get cash, just bring the money next time you are in the area" FYI there is a Pizzeria around the corner with an ATM. The people at the Pizzeria were friendly as well.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

a full menu for traditional breakfast foods with a nod to Pennsylvania Dutch cuisine (gotta have scrapple on the menu for that, huh?). Not much except fruit and bread for my vegan wife, though... Pretty fast service even with the restaurant full on a Saturday morning.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times before always greeted by a very friendly owner by the name of Brian. He regaled Us in stories about his family's breakfast table and how much it meant to him and why he wanted to have a restaurant that replicated that. We recommended this restaurant everyone we know. We were here today just like always and there was a problem with my husband's order. I politely voiced my concern to one of the servers who explained what happened. I was satisfied with her answer but then she went on to admonish me about how to properly order the next time I was at the restaurant. I told her that I shouldn't be the one instructed on how to order but those instructions should actually go to our server. She left and a few minutes later Brian emerge from the back. Happy to see him I smiled and and greeted him. I was truly shocked at his demeanor as he stood over my table yelling at me in front of my daughter about why my order was wrong. I was horrified. It was embarrassing as everyone from every table stopped eating and turned around and looked at us. Never ever ever in my life have I encountered anything like this in a restaurant. He actually frightened me with a mafia like demeanor. I felt threatened and we quickly left without finishing our meal. This restaurant is wonderful unless you don't like something they bring you. As long as you lavish the staff with praise, everything is wonderful. They are scary people otherwise. My advice..avoid this place and have breakfast at Jumbars where you'll get the same quality without feeling threatened.

2  Thank Julia M
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The service and friendliness of the staff is excellent. The food was prepared fresh and quick. The flavors are overwhelmingly awesome!! We tried this establishment for the first time on a Sunday, their usually busiest day. So we had to wait about 15-20 minutes to be seated. However, Brian, the owner, was on top of the seating and kept updating us as to when we could expect to be seated. The restaurant is small, only about 14-15 small tables. But the staff will go out of the way to seat everyone comfortably. Once seated we noticed the exceptional decor and cleanliness. We were greeted immediately by our server asking for our drinks. Soon we were ordering our breakfasts - my wife ordered the Texas French Toast plate with maple-flavored sausage, I ordered a short stack of blueberry pancakes and the same maple sausage. The platters were aesthetically pleasing with both the butter and syrup served in personal stainless cups for each of us. My pancakes were large, nearly filling the diameter of the platter, the sausage sliced lengthwise and grilled golden brown on both sides and topping the side of my short stack. A dollop of whipped cream tagged the other side of my platter along with a fresh orange slice for garnish. The pancakes were fluffy and loaded with blueberries with a wonderful fresh flavor. My wife is usually apprehensive about ordering French toast because often the inside is still a bit gooey and undercooked. These were cooked thoroughly through despite the extra thickness. The flavor was a wonderful blend of cinnamon and vanilla through the egg batter. The maple sausage is exactly as it sounds, terrific maple flavoring with the fresh pork sausage. The server returned twice to check on the appearance and flavor of our food and again to bring our check. The portions are more than enough for the average hunger and I had to resort to bring the remainder of my serving home in a box. A very good first impression for our initial visit, although I expect this is SOP for this restaurant. We will return here again as this place is a keeper!! A word of CAUTION - they do not accept credit or debit cards, it's cash only!!! So be prepared before you go.

Been to The Breakfast Table? Share your experiences!