“Yum!”

More Than Q Barbecue
Ranked #46 of 308 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Description: Traditional wood smoked BBQ and homemade sides. Catering available for delivery and pickups.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit it’s just so good! Today I had a pulled pork slider with a side of grits and cornbread. The pork is flavorful but even better with the toppings and sauce. I need to try more things but I can’t get past the pork! Definitely a place to try...it’s in the Easton Public Market and they have counter seating so it’s a great place to people watch while enjoying your food.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Tried the brisket sandwich and it was really tender with a good helping of burnt ends. Mac cheese and slaw were really good as well. Would definitely stop back.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Four o us at here, the first time in this market for all of us. The market has a few shops and different types of foods/deserts can be purchased here. More than Q had decent selections. 3 of us tried brisket and one tried the chicken thighs. Also at our table were grits, greens and beans. The brisket and thighs were very good. Nice portion sizes and good taste. Not over cooked and not overpowered by the flavoring. The sauces were good, but the hot sauce could have been hotter (my personal preference). We liked the beans and the cornbread as well as the slaw. The greens had great flavor but were too chewy so they weren't as well liked as they could have been.

It is too bad that you have to wait in line at another vendor if you want a ever or wine or desert. If you go, send someone else to another spot to get beverages if you want beer or wine. Otherwise, it was a good experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I was hoping for some awesome BBQ, so my wife and I stopped by More than Q after hitting the Easton Farmer's Market. She had the brisket with a side of creamy cole slaw and collard greens and I had the ribs and creamy cole slaw. The brisket was good, but had some fat in it. My ribs were fall off the bone tender, but just lacked something flavor-wise. They had a dry finish and needed some sauce or seasoning desperately. I tried the sauce they had available, but that just didn't do it for me. They could have been really good if there was only some better sauce to be had. The cole slaw was not creamy at all, it was rather watery and thin without much flavor. My wife's collard greens were rather bland and salty with a tinge of vinegary sour. The staff was super nice and friendly, but I just don't think I'll be back. Clearly they aren't hitting my pallet right compared to the other reviews.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Amazing BBQ, the pickled veggies,cole slaw and the GREENS, gave me LIFE!!! Next time, I will try the mac and cheese and fried pickles