“Second visit and still not impressed”

More Than Q Barbecue
Ranked #48 of 304 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: USD 0 - USD 15
Description: Traditional wood smoked BBQ and homemade sides. Catering available for delivery and pickups.
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I was hoping for some awesome BBQ, so my wife and I stopped by More than Q after hitting the Easton Farmer's Market. She had the brisket with a side of creamy cole slaw and collard greens and I had the ribs and creamy cole slaw. The brisket was good, but had some fat in it. My ribs were fall off the bone tender, but just lacked something flavor-wise. They had a dry finish and needed some sauce or seasoning desperately. I tried the sauce they had available, but that just didn't do it for me. They could have been really good if there was only some better sauce to be had. The cole slaw was not creamy at all, it was rather watery and thin without much flavor. My wife's collard greens were rather bland and salty with a tinge of vinegary sour. The staff was super nice and friendly, but I just don't think I'll be back. Clearly they aren't hitting my pallet right compared to the other reviews.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Amazing BBQ, the pickled veggies,cole slaw and the GREENS, gave me LIFE!!! Next time, I will try the mac and cheese and fried pickles

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Brisket was excellent! Tried the sauces on two bites they were good but the meat was too good alone. Collard greens side was a burst of awesome flavor. Well done! Can't wait to go back and try something else

1  Thank bwal70
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Ate at the Easton Public Market tonight with my daughter. We had the Pulled Pork and Brisket with pickles sandwiches and they were outstanding!! Best smoked meat I've had in the area (except for mine, sorry guys). Will definitely be going back and recommending this to my friends and colleagues.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Excellent sandwich. Piled high with meat so much so that the meat that fell out of my sandwich is enough to build a second sandwich. Comes on a potato bun which is slightly toasted and buttery, plus thick, mildly spiced and tasty coleslaw. Plus a long sliced pickle for added crunch. What a sandwich! Cost about $10 They were out of grits. I need to go back again soon. Your not going to find much better than this in Lehigh Valley.

1  Thank vzescape