“Breakfast or Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Whether you choose to have breakfast or lunch the food is always fresh, plentiful and reasonably priced. The servers are pleasent and helpful. The atmosphere is rustic and laid back. Great bang for your buck!

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We stopped in for breakfast, can't judge the place by the way it looks outside. The inside is not plush either but the food is outstanding. Three adults and two children with 5 different meals and no complaints about the food. It was all good and the coffee was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Plan on going back again when we vacation again in the area.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

We went here with the family a few weeks ago for breakfast. The service was fast, the server was very friendly. As for the food, all of our meals were very good. The eggs were cooked perfectly, the pancakes were great as well. The place itself is a little on the small side but overall it gets the job done. We went back the next morning as well and the food and service were equally as good.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast, food was better than average, service was great, stat was friendly and attentive--overall cleanliness of restaurant was great.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Went here for a late breakfast after attending a funeral in the area. My sister and I were starving and desperately needed a meal. The restaurant only serves breakfast and lunch. I had pancakes with bacon, sausages, eggs, home fries and toast. The portions are huge!!! My food could have fed both of us, easily. The meal was tasty. I could only take a few bites of the pancakes which were very good. I loved that you could customize your home fries, which my sister did. She added onions & cheese to her potatoes. I liked that the home fries came without onions. I will definitely come back to this restaurant. The food was good, fresh and very reasonably priced. The staff was friendly, if you happen to be in E. Stroudsburg, Pa. stop by the Landmark Restaurant for breakfast.

1  Thank Charmaine P