“Absolutely perfect! Enjoyed our stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Maria L
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Absolutely perfect! Enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 5 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

RedAwning vacation rentals surprised me with their adeptness of dealing with their client. The home i rented ,was absolutely perfect from all the side. The design was indefectible. The color combination also good. The pool side was really awesome . Last of all the location was the main thing from where i could visit nicely. In my 5 days experience i didn't face any difficulties that's why I highly recommend this agency to all my friends and family.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Oct 2018
Hi Maria,
We're glad you enjoyed your stay and our service. The home sounds pleasant and we hope to host you again soon.
RedAwning Guest Engagement
Angely011...
“Average ...”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in June 2016

The communication between rental management was the worst. Multiple emails back and forth, once in a few** you would get a response back in time. Calling the office would get you no where*. They say a welcome package would be sent 1 wk prior to your stay, with information on the rental. We got * Nothing *. We finally ended up getting the address to the home we were staying with code for the lock key less then 24hrs to our stay! (I literally thought i had been scammed). The home definitely needs some upgrading. The fire pit did not work during our stay, the pool pump/filter did not work, the washer did not work (dryer did). There was not enough shock (liquid/powder) left for the pool, nor the hot tub. The basement *smelled* like basement. And they did not leave the passes for the community pool/lake like was said. Nice location, Nice scenery, Nice home (for the most part), Loved the deer. My family and I made the best of it, but I will never rent this place again nor will I recommend it.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
14 Dec 2017
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time on sending us your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Your feedback helps us improve the RedAwning standard. We are glad to see that you had a memorable stay at the property. However, we do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Your feedback has been sent to the local property manager so they can address the housekeeping issues. We hope to see you again for your next vacation.

Warm regards,
Christy
Guest Engagement Coordinator
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing