“memorable experience”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bushkill Lodge

Welcome To The Bushkill Creek Lodge Indoor Pool Home!
Brand New Pool! Hot Tub Open All Year Round!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Brand New Pool!
Hot Tub Open All Year Round!
Hot Tub and Creek
Come Upstairs!
Welcome!
Easy-To-Use Lockbox!
Come On In
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maria S
“memorable experience”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Me and my friends were planning to have a vacation and we were specifically searching for somewhere quiet and relaxing place + somewhere close to nature. Then we found Bushkill lodge and we booked it with Grand Leisure as soon as we saw the photos in the internet. And as we arrived, the place was way better than we expected in actual. We were 11 and the place was just perfect for 11 people, though it was bigger than we expected, it was great. We stayed for 3 nights and the rooms were pretty good. There were many trees around the house that we trully adored since we were looking for a place that is close to nature. So all in all we were happy about this 3 night stay at Bushkill Lodge. There is a big potential and there are more things to be improved but it was still an amazing place all-through out!

Your age range 35-49
Happiness...
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Me and my friends booked at bushkill lodge and we didn't expext it would be too big for 8 people. We loved the fact that it is surrounded with trees and fresh air. We had a small bible study around the bonfire then we proceeded and ate mac and cheese that our pastor cooked. The place was really quiet so we played some music and danced along then had a night swim. The rooms were big but we wanted to sleep in one room, so we decided to put mattresses. But among all the rooms, I loved the bath room the most. I love bath tubs and fortunately there was one so i grabbed my bath bombs and took a great bath. Me and my friends really enjoyed the nature and we are planning to go back. This place is really lovely and i would love to bring my family here too!

Your age range 25-34
Jezreel G
“An amazing stay with my family!”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

It was such an amazing family reunion experience at Bushkill Lodge! We were about 20 people during the stay. Me and my family really loved the vintage ambiance of this place. Marshmallows with my cousins around the bonfire while having a really great talk haha!
Me and my cousins enjoyed night swimming at the pool as well! My little siblings running around outside during the night, although it was kinda dark, they loved it. This place is really perfect for everyone who loves to relax and breathe once in a while. I will definitely go back.

Hershey, PA
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing