“really good chinese”

China Wok
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Eagleville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 May 2018

was nice to have chinese food again - after moving to VA where it sucks was nice to have decent selection and food that was quite tasty- son even ordered some to bring back to VA

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I usually just stop in to get a quickee take-out order here at CHINA WOK in Eagleville...I work across the street, and so it's conveniant, but OMG, it's always terrific, too ~ ALWAYS!!

My FAVest combo, when I'm feeling kinda 'shrimpie', is Shrimp Spring Rolls, Shrimp Fried Rice, and their {5} Fried Shrimp.....Just INCREDIBLE!!! The shrimps are forever fresh and tender and always SO hotta!!! Audrey, the sassy Lady at the front, always knows your name and always throws stuff into your order...NOT just soy sauce or duck sauce or fortune cookies {which is REALLY COOL!!!}, but doubles your order of spring rolls, FREE!?! Or, a FREE drink or whatever...She is always so pleasant and could not be be cordial....She alone, makes the deal a must!!

But beyond what I've been able to enjoy so far, their Lunch or Dinner BAR is SO amazing....What a deal?!? ALL quality items and they're very much on top of replenishing the items BIG time...

Also, I don't know of anybody that EVER said anything bad about the place....Very clean from front to back, rest room included, and the VALUE of what your dollar gets you is tops in my book.....

I can not wait to return and try something else.....I'm getting hongry just thinking about it...!?!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Whenever I travel, I try and find good local restaurants. I’m glad I found China Wok. The Crab Rangoon, Hot and Sour soup and Hunan beef were all flavorful. Next time I’m in the area, I will be eating there! Very friendly people and looks to be popular with the locals. Can’t go wong. See what I did there? Thanks!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Always a great place to get Chinese takeout with fresh ingredients, authentic and delicious food. General Tso Chicken is tasty, Sweet & Sour Chicken is sumptuous, Wonton Soup (freebie) is good.
The owner & manager always know her customers by name, very remarkable feat and outstanding customer service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

The food is always good and Audrey (owner) is so nice and friendly. Favorites here include Shrimp Spring Rolls, Chicken Lo Mein, and Sesame Chicken.

Date of visit: September 2017