“Italian deli ”

Cara Mia's Delicatessen
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Dunmore
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

This is a very good place. Ordered a triple cheese pizza and margarita pizza. Delicious. Also soups and sandwiches are excellent. Had pasta fasule Just like my grandmother made. Try it.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

This is one of the best spots for Lunch in Dunmore. The pepper shooter hoagies are fantastic. Try out anything on the menu and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I have eaten at Cara Mias hundreds of times and since moving out of town it has been several years since I have been back for a visit and I can say this... Incredible. If you are in the mood for a thick Italian deli sub. This is the place. Always consistent, delicious and so many to choose from. Go see Chris and Cara they make you feel at home. Pretty much any sandwich your mind can come up with they can make and have an extensive menu of their creations. They also have frozen pasta and sauces to go. If you eat a late lunch you will not be eating dinner as the portions are huge.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I found Cara Mia's accidently while I was shopping at a shop down the street. We decided to give it a try. I'm so glad we did. Fresh deli sandwiches made to order. Very reasonable prices and the food is excellent. We can't wait to return.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

No need to bore u with a long explanation,,,get the Southern Turkey on a Crispy Roll. U will keep coming back for more!!

Been to Cara Mia's Delicatessen? Share your experiences!