See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2009

I am writing to the Scottish Inn Chain to complain!

My husband and I would and did not use the shower. Tub bottom was black, vent fan was covered in dust as was the baseboard heater. The bathroom door would not close because it hit the floor.

We had a 2 queen bed room, and one of the beds had dirty sheets!

The Micro did not work, there was no remote, and no ice. Clerk had to go to gas station accross the street to get ice!

When we complained the clerk said he would speak with housekeeping...

If it wasn't so late (11pm) we would have left.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank isky71elgin
Reviewed 23 September 2007

Rooms available were very limited, stayed about 9 hours, in my opinion the price was a bit too high for one person at around $67. Left before breakfast or anything like that. The room was hot and the air conditioner didn't work well at all, in fact every 15 minutes it got really loud and made a terrible sound that kept waking me up. Room was clean, staff was very nice, but I wouldn't stay there again, it just wasn't worth it.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed 28 February 2006

Very pleased with this hotel! We weren't sure what to expect because the price was so low, but we had a very pleasant experience! King size bed was comfortable, nice hot shower, pet friendly, all for $55. Well worth the money.

• Stayed: February 2006
1  Thank Sunshine809521
Reviewed 27 February 2006

Not luxurious by any means, but clean, cheap, quiet and just right for a one-night stopover.

• Stayed: February 2006
Reviewed 24 April 2005

We were there in the hotel for just 7 hours. Left before breakfast was served.
The room was good, the bathroom very good (by Super 8 standard). Everything was fine, other than the room heater. It was old and not functioning well. The auto-sensor was not working. So I had to get up from bed 2-3 times at night to either switch on/off the heater.

Overall experience: Okay for the price ($ 36 + tax).

• Stayed: April 2005