“Can you say Tapas”

Boccadito Fine Cuisine
Ranked #32 of 153 Restaurants in Doylestown
Reviewed 11 April 2017

It was like being in Spain! The tapas were absolutely delicious. There were very interesting items such as lamb sliders, fish tacos, pork - something for everyone. And the desserts we tried were fantastic. We asked for recommendations - bread pudding was to die for. And the panna cotta - the most delicious I have eat in the world. The restaurant is nicely appointed. Sleek and modern. You order at the counter, sit and the food is brought to your table. BYOB. In speaking with the owner we learned she is half Spanish and half Colombian. Lovely woman who has a lovely restaurant.

2  Thank LydiaK313

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My wife and I are from Spain and are visiting some friends in the Northeast. We loved this restaurant. The ambiance was very relaxed, the food was delicious. Sofia, the owner, was warm and very kind. I had the lentil soup and the Fish Tacos. My wife had the Caprese Salad and the Salmon Sliders. Everything was delicious. Great explosion of flavors! Especially the freshly made "Pico de Gallo". We're are glad we came!

1  Thank pabloblazquezfoto
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We stopped by on a week night at this new tapas restaurant on main street in Doylestown, located next to the bookstore.
The hosts was very gracious and helpful.
We enjoyed the caprese salad, house made lamb burgers, baby octopus and fish tacos. This is a byob so we also brough a bottle of wine.
We will be back to try some of their other selections as we were told the menu changes weekly.

1  Thank LaRa12
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I cant say enough great things about this place! Its very chic, very varied menu, thats constantly changing. Owner, Sofia is an amazing & lovely woman. I had a grilled tuna tostada packed with flavor. The apple dumplings for dessert looked delish. And its BYOB Dont miss it!!Very reasonable too!

1  Thank oceanlady999
Reviewed 18 March 2017

I have eaten at Boccadito many times and each time was excellent. The food, the service, the creative atmosphere and the delicious cuisine all make it a place I am always anxious to go back to. I have brought many friends here and all have loved it. They too have returned many times to Sofia's warm welcome! Although I have my favorites dishes, there are always new items to discover on the blackboard menu. It serves fun, affordable, creative Continental (not only Spanish!) small plates that are beautifully presented, and it is a BYOB! They have recently started offering wine and food pairing classes that are a big hit.

2  Thank rsmrycar