“Mac&Cheese & a half-sandwich - sets me RIGHT Up!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Dickson City
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Dickson City is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 January 2015

The biggest temptation to eating low-carb is Panera Bread - their sandwiches are always fresh and taste good, their soups are varied...and their mac&cheese is to die for! Their coffee is okay but not great, but their chai is delicious - I always get then I stop in.

Reviewed 21 December 2014

They have the same as all other Panera's. Nothing special and the staff just wiats for you to order and gives no feed back...

1  Thank susan c
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I like this Panera because of the fact that it is in a great location. In addition, a very wide area is provided in this location. Food is good as always, but some times they forget to ask for my name to call me out when my order is ready.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Ran out of Caesar dressing for a salad! How does that happen. Otherwise the food was good as usual. Somewhat limited dining space. Outdoor dining available. Beautiful countryside views.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch got Italian Classic the 1/2 portion 1piece each of ham salami beef& cheese on 5" bun. My wife got a asiago steak on a 5"bun 2 pieces of steak about 2 oz & 1 piece of cheese both came with lettuce & tomato also ice tea 16.9 bottle of water $1.89 each sandwiches were so small it was a joke the best part was the price $18.00 I will never go there agin so overpriced it is crazy

1  Thank Martin C