“Authentic Greek food”

Greek American Grill
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Dickson City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The place is nothing to look at inside or out but the Greek food is authentic and tasty. Between the 3 of us had avglemono soup, saganaki and souvlaki platters followed by traditional Greek desserts. Service was excellent. Such a nice surprise to find this type of food in an area of bland, chain restaurants.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Ordered a Gyro. It was amazing. Stuffed with meat & veggies. One of the best I have ever had. Bread pudding good too. Both enough for 2 meals. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This is a little store-front place just off the highway, near the mall. We passed several chain restaurants in the area and are glad we looked for something local. It is a cute little place; nicely decorated and clean. It looked like they were doing some expanding and remodeling. Free parking is just out front, along the road.
There was a cold reach-in case at the front with seating at a small counter, tables and booths. We were directed to a booth.
They had some daily specials. My table mate chose the lamb shank with pasta from that menu. I got the appetizer grilled octopus and a small side salad. I don't know if they had alcohol. I didn't see any. I got coffee.
They didn't have wifi available.
It took a little bit to get the food but not too long.W we were in and out within an hour. It gave us a nice break from the road.
My food and the lamb were excellent tasting. My octopus was really good. The lamb shank was falling off the bone and very flavorful.
It was a good experience and we will keep this place in mind next time we are on the road through Dickson City.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Must of been my luck day or my timeing was perfect. Got a good parking spot and went inside and was taken care of quickly and got my breakfast as I like it and was happy it didn't take long for I had an appointment that I didn't want to miss. Thankyou again .

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The food was ok. Ordered the Greek Salad, again ok... the warm bread was very nice.

I opened the pepper shaker because the one I had was clogged.... clogged with a nest of something... & it had been there a long time. eeek..... advised waitress, and pepper was replaced...

1  Thank Catherine H