“A wonderful restaurant!”

Greek American Grill
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Dickson City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is such a great place! I brought my mom here last month since she's never had Greek food and we got a bunch of great food, including the saganaki, gyro, souvlaki, and falafel. We both loved our food and it was all delicious (and just as good as some I've had at Greek fests and Greek town in Chicago. The food was also really cheap and I will definitely be back when I'm in town again!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Went to eat here on recommendation of family and we were not disappointed. I ordered the Haddock over rice which had a spinach/tomato sauce, which came with lemon soup (yum) and a salad. The haddock portion was huge in fact was only able to eat half. Prices were very reasonable. The waiter was so kind and knew all about his menu. Definitely will return on my next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

My family has eaten here on several occasions. Food and service are amazing. Highly recommend the 2 person sampler which affordable and is enough food to feed 2 adults and 2 children.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

My husband and I had lunch Thursday. A very busy place with take out orders flying out the doors. We had a short wait for a table, . The staff was very pleasant. We were seated at the window next to another table. Our order was promptly taken. The atmosphere seems to be the biggest problem spot for me. We heard everything the table next to us said and the table to our right brought their young child screaming and throwing items off the table. Our food arrived, huge servings and presentation was very nice. The moussaka was cold on the outside hot in the middle, but delicious. My combination platter was amazing, gyro, souvlakia, salad and falafel . Next time I will do take out.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I love Greek food so I had dinner at this restaurant. I was disappointed,. The hummus was bland, the falafel was overcooked, and the gyro meat was dry. To top the night off I was charged extra for another piece of pita bread and more tzatziki sauce. Probably won't go back. Too bad though because the place is nice and clean.