“Very disappointed ”

Add it.
Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Ranked #37 of 54 Restaurants in Dickson City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Since my wife was out with her daughter I decided to eat out instead of cooking for myself. I started with a nachos platter that was ok but mostly chips. Then I ordered chicken wings that had to come from a pigeon since they were so small,certainly not the pound advertised on the menu. I waited forever even though there were only a handful of customers in the restraunt. Not an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

When you get great service and the food is good you return for more. Well, the food is great and the service is spot on. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Both male and female staff alike.

The place isn't trashy. There are plenty of couple who patronize this place, Did I say the food is very good. The prices are reasonable. The cooks whip up your order in no time. The beer is delicious, and frosty cold.

I recommend you try this place. I recommend this place to everyone all the time.

2  Thank Chipper M
Reviewed 26 February 2018

If I could give this a 0 star review I would. Worst restaurant experience my wife and I have ever had. We went after a movie on 02/24/2017. Told 10 minutes to be seated. 60% of the tables empty. Guy at desk told us they were stopping seating as the kitchen was backed up 3 different times. No offer of a water or soda for the extended wait.
Finally seated after 1:20 minutes. Yes! 10 minutes estimated time to 1hour and 20 minutes. Why did we stay? We were consistently told 5 to 10 more minutes.
15 people left while we were waiting.
When finally seated, our waitress told us this has been a consistent problem that they can't get right and that it is a consistent problem day after day.
Not a word from the manager. Not an explanation. Not an apology. Nothing. In fact, I didn't even see the manager but saw several waitresses sitting down with different tables. Ugghhh!!!!!
The Food: Terrible. My Blackened Chicken was half the plate (I wish I took a picture and bland) $14.00 for a half a plate of food!!!!
My wife's food: Gaelic chicken- Absolutely disgusting with absolutely no taste. It was barely, I mean barely, edible. I believe she took 2 forks full.
I was thinking in the past that I would stop in the Allentown Tilted Kilt when I was down there on business. Now, not a thought. I wouldn't advise anyone to visit his restaurant and will be telling friends and colleagues about our experience. Needs a complete management, kitchen staff and food over hall.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

i purchased a half off gift certificate so we thought with friends tonight would be a good idea.
well we were seated quick- waitress was there to take order but we had to request come back , we didn't get to look at menu- she returned and order went well...
now for the poor rating:
we ordered an appetizer and food, however everything came out at the same time!! ok strike 1.
so put everything on a small table- duh- and try to shuffle food around- then
1 persons order was not correct- had to flag her down to get it corrected-- strike 2
after finishing eating and not ready to leave we sat there talking with a table full of dirty dishes-- waitress walked by several times- seen plates empty and did nothing to get them out of our way. we were given check without asking- and yep beer is OVERPRICED.. $5. a glass?? not at a sports bar-- and especially in Dickson City--lol- one time is enough- strike 3 we're out..

1  Thank mycynd
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to several Tilted Kilt restaurants along the east coast. My wife and I went for dinner here this past weekend and it was very not at all like the others. Service was very slow our meals and drinks took forever and when we finally got them they were cold and not good. Management needs to get on their game

2  Thank Bob C