We stayed at the Danville Best Western, From Sunday thru Thursday for a Funeral and had an an additional 2 rooms for other family members from out of town, the last checking out Friday..The front desk staff were friendly and most of them knowledgeable.. Dakota was a sweetie and the manager was really nice... there is 1 woman who needs more training but even she was nice..The Head Housekeeper is a do it all woman.. and very nice...We saw her all over doing a little of everything :D and she knew what she was doing... The rooms we stayed in looked like they had been redone they were overall clean and well appointed...The breakfast is the standard Hotel offered fair... the coffee was really good :D If we ever pass through we would stay again... I will add one little detail.. As most people from the South to the North know.. Stink Bugs are a thing...these are not roaches.. the hotel had a few...just something to note so people do not freak out if they see one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great property right off of I-80. Quick on and off the interstate ramp. Heated in-door pool! express check-in & Check-out available. Try our new Deluxe continental breakfast. (6:00am to 9:00am) Close to Geisinger ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Danville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Danville Hotel Danville
- Best Western Danville Hotel
- Danville Best Western