“value and nice digs”

Dynasty International Buffet
Reviewed 14 September 2017

buffets are never going to be super fresh or super delish. but as buffets go this place is quite good. the sushi selection stands out as does the grill bar with veggies you choose and meat added by the made to order cook. cons--lots of fried stuff gets cold and rubbery so poke around before loading your plate with mucky fish or whatever.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Ate here with family 3 nights ago. I still can't figure out why my family decided to stay and eat. My grandson had to leave as he became nauseous halfway through dinner. A few more of us left after not eating much. It was hotter inside than out! On a 90 degree evening A/C wasn't working in any area of this buffet! They had fans aimed toward the ceiling!? Food was just not good. Lots of seafood but very limited on other selections. We've eaten here many times over the years and it's gone downhill. Restroom was a mess. Water all over the floor and no sign of any cleanup. Service was good and the host was friendly but no apology for the interior feeling like Hades. At least put a sign on the door. Won't be back for a long time if ever.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My family used to like this restaurant a lot, but I had not been there in a long time. I stopped in for lunch while running errands, and I must say that it was terrible. Everything I tried was overcooked and just had a terrible flavor. So disappointed.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Very dimly lit. Fell on the not working fountain hurt my knee asked for the manager none available never got a call back

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Found this restaurant on TA while on the PA Turnpike. A few minutes off the road. Good food, very reasonable prices. Would eat here again. Had lunch meal.