“My go-to place...”

Augie's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Corry
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My absolute favorite pizza place! My guilty pleasure...as far as I'm concerned, this is the best place in and around Corry to get a good slice of pizza!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I love this place!! The BEST pizza and the owner is a doll!! :) We love her and have this pizza whenever we get to town. We live out of state.. and it is WORTH the drive!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Take it from someone who has been eating Italian food for 63 years. The homemade sauce and meatballs are great. Italian hoagies, and pizza are excellent. Antipasti salad is full of Italian meats and cheeses. This is mostly take-out, but I like to dine in. The "Dine- In" is just a few tables scattered around this "Pizza Shop Atmosphere". The Owner is wonderful, and is there making your food all of the time. Cleveland Sports Memorabilia on the walls, but the owner will talk to you about the Steelers, or the Yankees or your favorite team. Also great for catering.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is our hometown best pizza. They put the topping under the cheese unless requested otherwise. We eat there at least once a month. We love to get extra cheese, yum!!

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I've been eating Augies food since they opened in Corry. It is hands down, the best pizza I've ever had!! Their Stromboli is really good too!

1  Thank Cheryl U

Been to Augie's Pizza? Share your experiences!