“Consistant”

Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Corry
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was living in Corry when Perkins first opened there.. It is a fixture in the community. Food is good quality.. and prices are very reasonable. They do breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their bakery is really good too!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

All Perkins resturant are not created equal but I have to say the Corry Perkins on Columbus ave is one of the very good ones. The breakfasts we had today were prepared perfectly. I have to give them a five because I cannot find anything wrong from the service to the quality of the food right down to the plating everything was perfect. I would use that cook for a trainer at other Perkins. Nevermind I didn't say that. I really appreciate a cook that takes pride in how they prepare and serve your food. Our waitress also did a fine job from explaining the specials to taking our orders,stopping by after 5 minutes to see if our food was alright stopping by midway to check again. Bill was brought to us in timely manor.
What we ordered, Eggs Benedict and a Mediterranean omelet, sides were hash browns and a side of pancakes.
Great job Perkins.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Perkins is your typical casual dining restaurant. They offer a limited menu at a little above average prices. Portion sizes were fairly large. Perkins offers a bakery with pies, cookies and dessert items. While they taste good, prices are higher than other competitor restaurants with for similar items.

The waitress was attentive to our order and refilling drinks. I was impressed, the manager on duty came around to each table asking how everything was.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

I loved the breakfast I had, omelette with mushroom filling. The coffee was very good. A large glass of orange juice was a little pricey. Nice, predictable decor and fare for a chain restaurant.

1  Thank Claudia J
Reviewed 25 May 2015

The food was fatty and served with a bit of local attitude... but I ate there twice at closing time. Nothing to write home about. Nothing to really complain about. My stomach was full when I left and the staff was understandably ready to go home.

1  Thank jaxtravelz