“No DQ in our area, so, when we go to Corry, our "go To" place!”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Corry
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Always a treat to go to this Brazier DQ! Were just there and the food is always good! Almost always don't have ice cream, because I'm always so full by the time I'm done with the food! Burgers are great!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

This Dairy Queen is small and always seems to look dirty. The tables always need to be wiped off. We only get ice cream, and it is your standard Dairy Queen fair, it's just the building.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This is not your typical DQ. It has never been updated & appears to be very dirty. I can live with old fashioned but not dirty. The staff is usually young high school kids that are fast & friendly but appear to be terrified of their female boss. She is very nasty looking & walks around like she's your worst enemy with never a smile. The food is fair. There is a DQ approx. 25-30 mins east of this DQ & it has been newly updated & have many different frozen treats to choose from in the freezer. The food is much better & the environment is much cleaner. I'd drive the extra time just to travel to that DQ than the one in Corry.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

While visiting my home town we went to the Dq the last time was there back in 1986 it like walking back I. Time place has not really change much the food was great the hand-burger was great the ice cream was great staff was very friendly and fast . Great place to stop buy and getting something quick ..

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Always enjoy the chicken finger lunch especially with the ice cream sunday! Fun for me and the little ones. Plenty of reasonably priced choices and treats. Quick in and out too.