“Dinner with average fare”
Review of Gigi's Rt. 6 Diner

Gigi's Rt. 6 Diner
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Corry
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Opened fall, 2011. In a 50 year old diner moved to the site from southern PA; has very good food, the best Club Sandwich ever, and home made pies! pieswonderful local
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Food good for a small dinner, but nothing to go out of your way for. If your driving bye try it out. Old Train Car is interesting place to eat.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Bad food and shake. Actually had a malt and it took 10 minutes with no line ahead of me. It sucked and so did the hot dogs. How do you get those wrong?

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Was in Corry, PA for a two night last minute stay. Stopped at Gigi's last night (Saturday). I was exhausted from a very long trip and needed to find a place to eat. I had an incredible meal. I started with new england clam chowder which was awesome (better than the chowder in Boston!!), then had a delicious sandwich (recommended by the very kind and friendly waitress), and finished the meal with an enormous piece of pie (chocolate cream ect...). The portion was large, the quality was great, and the cost was reasonable. The entire experience was worth the stop. Thanks to my waitress for the great recommendations!!! Next time I am through I will definatey be back.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

Our family group were treated well and everyone enjoyed their food. My tomato and basil ravioli soup tasted homemade and my pulled pork sandwich was right on the money. The berry pie too was homemade and all real berries, not stuffed with sugar and filler like too many other places.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My husband and I stopped for lunch today on our way home from vacation. What a find! First our server, Desiree, was absolutely wonderful. She was so pleasant and make me a milkshake that wasn't on the menu. The food was excellent. I had the B&B burger and my husband had the Chipotle burger. Both were to die for and more so very filling. We couldn't even think about dessert until she told us it was free dessert Wednesday (since we ordered two entrees). So we took a piece of German Chocolate cake home. It was wonderful and enough for two!