Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 75
USD 68
Comfort Suites(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 73
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 131
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
USD 75
USD 80
Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
USD 113
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 126
USD 106
Doubletree.com
All reviewsthe club loungepittsburgh airportpreferred guestshuttle driverclean hoteltop floorordered room serviceoatmealthe entire staffmeeting roomcomfortable bedfree shuttlewould stay here againpark and flygreat roomgreat customer servicewonderful hotel
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We came to Pittsburgh to see the Pittsburgh Pirates play. Nice airport hotel with professional run staff. Clean rooms with a well lit parking lot. Conveniently located to downtown Pittsburgh and we were able to find it without any problems.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Made the trip to this hotel for a wedding event which the complete event was held at the hotel. Hotel staff did a fantastic job setting up for the wedding ceremony and reception first class all the way . Our stay here was also first class. Check in was smooth , room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were very helpful. Full restaurant and bar on site , breakfast buffet was delicious with many choices. Airport shuttle available. Next time in Pittsburgh this will be our hotel of choice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel very nice and helpful. Clean. Staff very courteous.

Stayed for the park and fly with shuttle to airport. Frank our shuttle driver was very courteous and helpful. He assisted with luggage and made sure we were at right terminal.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Barbara M, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you very much for your comments regarding the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. Our park and stay package is one of the best in the area. Thank you also for mentioning Frank's service. We all wish we were with you in Punta Cana. Have a fabulous time. Barbara McMahon, GM

Reviewed 1 November 2017

This is the first time I have ever stayed at a Sheraton Hotel. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. I woke up early and the shuttle driver took me to the Walmart to do some shopping. His name was Frank. What a great guy, polite and professional and he even told me things about the city like a great breakfast restaurant we could go to. We also were driving at sun up and I told him my daughter loves sun rises. He saw I was taking a picture so he slowed down so I could get a few good pictures for my daughter. Franks wife also works in the hotel and was a delight also.When i got back to the hotel the phenomenal girl at the front desk notified me that I was supposed to have breakfast included with the price I paid for my room. She also helped me with finding the nearest Kohl's Department store since I like to do my Steelers shopping when I am in Pittsburgh. Breakfast was great, they even had an omelette station on the weekend. The chef who made the omelette let me know he just transferred from another hotel and was happy to be working at this hotel. The omelette was perfectly cooked. They also had bacon, eggs, bagels and fresh fruit which was delicious. WOW!!! What a great staff and hotel, I would like to give kudos to the General Manager who is doing a wonderful job. I will always stay at this hotel when I come to Pittsburgh.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Barbara M, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Aaron, thank you very much for giving us a try. You, like so many, are in for a great surprise when visiting our hotel. The beds are your Heavenly Beds. We have a very friendly staff as was evidenced by Frank, the valet driver, Elaine, our morning Club Lounge Concierge and the person at the desk. We try to introduce new items to the hotel to keep us fresh. The omelet station was added this summer to our weekend buffet. And if you really want a great deal, try our Park and Stay package. It takes a village and we certainly are alive and well. Thank you. Barbara McMahon

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed at the Sheraton Pittsburg Airport Hotel to attend a wedding at the hotel. We were picked up at the airport immediately after getting our luggage by their shuttle driver Frank. During the ride to the hotel Frank gave us excellent recommendations on where to eat near the hotel and how to find the restaurants. We had lunch at Primanti Bros. and breakfast at the Eggs N'at which are both great local restaurants and are a nice walk from the hotel. Frank was also working Sunday morning and gave us a ride back to the airport. We enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton and were especially grateful to Frank for his recommendations and the helpful, friendly service he provided.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Barbara M, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Michaelptr, thank you very much for sharing your review of your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. So glad that Frank was able to help you. Frank is right if you are a breakfast eater Eggs N' at is perfect. We appreciate your business. Barbara McMahon