“Disappointing”

Add it.
KFC
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Was craving chicken so I stop here for a take out lunch. The person taking my order acted as though I was inconveniencing her. I asked about adding coleslaw to my order and she ignored me. The place was dirty, the floors needed a good cleaning. We not return.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The drive thru is always slow and my order has always been wrong or something is always out, so they have to replace it with something else. Inse is always dirty.

1  Thank Alis0n401
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 October 2008

I am a little bit tired of KFC and no, I am not your typical African American that loves their chicken

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook