1,093 results
All reviews the manager's reception made to order breakfast free drinks koi pond omelet station beautiful hotel front porch the managers living room complimentary breakfast hot tub the breakfast area business trip pittsburgh international airport shuttle service waterfall atrium
Reviewed 3 December 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights while going to work in Pittsburgh. It is convenient to the airport and the robinson mall if you would like to shop.

Check in was easy and then you enter the atrium which features a stream/waterfall. It was a nice touch. While the rooms seemed slightly older they were clean and the beds were comfortable. There was a door between the bedroom and main area which enabled me to keep sleeping while my spouse was getting dressed for work. In the mornings at 7:30 I could hear noise coming from the military base near the airport.

The gym was relatively small with 2 treadmills and one elliptical and some free weights. There was also a heated pool indoors and a spa outside.

I was happy to stay here and would again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

This is an older property that is soon to be closed from what we have been told.
The rooms are typical.
The breakfast is Embassy standard.
Happy hour was a little disappointing. The bartender that was pleasant but called last call well before the 730 closing. I went to get a drink from him at 715 but he told me I already had my last call drink and then he served a few other patrons. He seemed to like closing early as you'd think last call for a 730 might be closer to 725. He did this each night we were here.
When we questioned him, he became rude.
Other than him, the rest of the staff were pleasant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017

No ac. Lied to me about this. Offered a fan. Sent tech to fix but it did not work. This hotel can only supply hot or cold but not as same time. They already drained the cooling lines so suffer you must.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I was here with my family for the holiday. We had a good stay here. They offer a great breakfast and manager’s reception. All the staff were friendly and helpful. If I had one complaint, the cook to order breakfast was the same line as the other offered items. This caused a long wait for someone like me that just wanted some scrambled eggs and sausage. You will not be disappointed staying here.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We choose this hotel mainly for its close location to the PITT airport, and because of its indoor pool. From the moment we walking through the doors my kids were in love! From the cozy sitting area in the lobby, so the chic waterfall/fountain feature..they were so excited before we even checked in! The check in process could have gone a little smoother--but that did not affect our stay in anyway. The first room we had was dirty. Unmade beds--trash all over. They were quick to get me into a freshly clean room, which was spacious, clean and comfortable. Me and my 2 kids had our own separate space. Shortly after we got into the room a gentleman brought us up tons of drinks and snacks. The kids went wild. I wont lie, I was super impressed to! We didn't spend much time in the room. The kids were in the pool for hours, since we were only staying over night. We ordered pizza from a local restaurant, and we called it a night. I noticed in the lobby the shuttle runs hourly to the airport, which in general is about a 10 min drive. I will definitely only be staying at Hilton hotels after this amazing experience.