All reviews two thumbs bed was comfortable fridge microwave last month actual room glass door large desk area close to the airport pittsburgh airport wifi connection front desk continental breakfast air condition airport shuttle service comfortable stay an overnight stay steelers game
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stayed one night after a long flight. The woman who took our reservation was very helpful, spoke to her during the day. Man at the desk was cranky, and not great at instructions as to where to meet our hotel shuttle. Room was small, but was remodeled and very clean. Linens were not new. Place was inexpensive and for the price and cleanliness, and the nice woman who helped with our reservation, I give it a 4 star. Good for overnight, or if you don't want to spend a lot of time in the room during your stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KAB20143
servicelrmanager, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear guest thanks for taking time to review your last stay with us. We appreciate your stay with us. Thanks for your kind words for accommodation & value we offer. We do use feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience, we will share your positive & not so pleasant experience with our staff. Here at Americas Best value Inn, we strive do our best to make our guests stay comfortable & meet their expectations. We value your business & opinion. Please call us for your next reservation, we will be glad to assist.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Loved my stay at this hotel. Very close to the Interstate 376, many choices for the restaurants nearby. New room, Very clean large room with large comfortable bed too and shower was great. Great value for the price they charge. I slept like a baby. Internet connection was fast too also used their business center. Very courteous staff. Will defiantly come back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank San I
servicelrmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! We thank you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are glad you enjoyed the stay.
We look forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place when I'm in the Pittsburgh area for a Pirates game! Staff is friendly. Completely clean. Always exceeds my expectations! The beds are super comfortable. Always choose a room with a king size bed and sleep like a baby. The showers in these rooms are amazing. Some noise because it's so close to the airport, but not a ton! Highly recommend

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, thanks for your repeat stays with us & I also appreciate your honest opinions on this website . We strive to make our every guest's stay as comfortable as possible. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I was at this hotel last month on our way back home from Washington DC, with my husband stayed at this hotel for overnight stay, we enjoyed our stay. Room was clean (Thumbs up to their cleaning staff) and spacious, bed was comfortable. Liked their stand in shower, room came with Fridge & microwave. Two thumbs up to the front desk staff, check in was Great. Good Breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey with a positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are glad you enjoyed the stay.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I was in Pittsburgh last week to see my friends, again stayed at this hotel for three days, new clean room with fridge & microwave, flat screen television , stand in shower, very comfortable bed , good breakfast, their maids and front desk staff are very friendly. Will recommend and will be back again. Thank you guys.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bellro1970

Dear guest thanks for your repeat stays with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are glad you enjoyed the stay.