“Best pizza in town!”

Add it.
Mario's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Coopersburg
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

We have been ordering from Mario's for quite a while and have always enjoyed the food and friendly people that run the place. We all love the pizza, but the Stromboli is my favorite! They make their own tomato sauce for the pasta dinners, too.

When you walk in, you're immediately greeted by the owners. I highly recommend placing your order at the counter and then turn around and grab yourself a YooHoo! Take along some quarters. Proceed to the back of the restaurant and check out the arcade. This place takes me back to being a kid. Pizza, YooHoo, & Pinball!!

Like many small towns, we seem to have numerous pizza shops. What truly makes this one stand out are the owners. They are just good people. They are super friendly to my kids, and the one owner is always setting up the arcade games for them. My family will keep coming back, and by the looks of my empty fridge, it could be sooner than later.

2  Thank David S

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The pizza at one time was good , but I wont go in cause the place never looks clean , was one of favs. at one time but not any more .

1  Thank Sherry K
Reviewed 20 December 2014

I am telling you I have never been so disgusted with a "mom and pop" in all my life. Absolutely terrible service. They actually came out to our table, 20 minutes after we ordered, and asked if it was okay if one of my daughter's had ziti instead of the spaghetti she ordered because the "chef" and owner did not feel like making more spaghetti. Are you kidding me? It took 45 minutes to be served at a pizza joint with 3 other people in it. Appalling disgrace to the otherwise quaint and homey Coopersburg, PA.

2  Thank Jeff J