“Those subs! ”

Add it.
Now That's Italian
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Coopersburg
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great selection of subs on amazing rolls make this a favorite stop for lunch or dinner to go...especially when big appetites for good food is involved. The full size subs are loaded with meat and goodies and feed 2-3 people with ease! This is a favorite stop to pick up some subs when friends are coming over. 3 subs cut in quarters satisfies a crowd of about 8-9 big eaters when combined with salad and chips. Definitely try the Italian pastries and cookies too. The almond cookie is awesome and big enough for sharing.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

We were passing by on the way home from vacation, took a chance and stopped here for lunch. We were glad we did. We split a 6-inch Italian sub and it was huge. They split it onto two separate plates for us, each with a side of pasta salad and a small bag of chips. We washed it down with a bottle of their store brand root beer which was very good.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Large large portions, spilt sandwich with my husband an still couldn't finish it. Good homemade soups available. Menu so big, hard time deciding. They make their own soda!! Great flavors!

Reviewed 20 February 2017

I've seen Now That's Italian but never stopped to try it until last week. They have 6 and 12 inch hoagies on their menus. Glad I bought the 6 inch as I ate half of it one day and then split the second piece with my husband on the next day. (We also had some soup.). There are lots of choices on their menu and each sandwich is made to order. I will definitely be back to buy another stuffed, delicious sandwich as well as other Italian menu items.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

A wide variety of hot and cold sandwiches ,as well as Paninis. The sandwiches are gigantic ( a half is plenty). Favorite is #4 but everyone we have tried has been delicious. Paninis are also excellent. Very friendly staff, fair prices and lots of Italian products on the shelves. Also a large selection of Italian cookies.