Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews brownie at home the gap my husband and i the owner great allegheny passage mint tea other guests tulip room delicious breakfast shuttle service into town for dinner bike ride bed and breakfast great hospitality wonderful weekend b and b
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

We travel often to Confluence for white water kayaking and always stay at the Hanna House with host Frances. The house breathes an authentic aura with its' unique rooms, and beautiful views. Frances has become a true friend and always welcomes us with her warm hospitality, laughs and stories, homegrown flowers, herbs and vegetables in season, and of course a comfy room to get some good rest in before our next adventure. You can walk the grounds of the lovely old farm and reflect on the history that Frances keeps so beautifully alive.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 2 May 2021

And you will be feel like you're coming home. Frances is one of the most accommodating hosts I have ever met. She not only asked us what we would like for breakfast but what time we wanted it. I felt like I gained a sister as we have similar enjoyments: gardening being one of them. Her fresh picked tulip arrangements were just what I love for a bedroom. And Iced tea with mint from the garden is such a lift.

It's been a long winter lacking social opportunities. Our time visiting with other guests and Frances at the end of the biking day helped fill those needs. I definitely want to return and experience spring there again!

Reviewed 28 April 2021

I found this place while I was planning a cycle trip on the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP) trail. I am so so so glad that I was able to get the accommodation for 7 people.

After a long day of ride we arrived at this beautiful setting - historic farmhouse! We were greeted by Ms. Frances herself - directing us to the shed on the property to settle our bikes. She had these delicious brownies/iced tea - best iced tea were waiting for us - much needed after a long day on the saddle. WE ALL TRULY APPRECIATED.

House itself is a very historic and amazingly decorated with old artifacts - full of characters!! All rooms were uniquely set and had it own character. Clean room and very comfy for tired bunch of riders! I wish I had more time to spend on the property to experience the farm lifestyle. I will definitely be going back to explore more.

Frances and Jack were nice enough to provide us a ride to and from "River Edge" restaurant near by where we all had a great dinner. Restaurant is settled on the edge of the river and very elegant - European feel at least for me!!

Breakfast time -- Frances prepared us amazingly delicious breakfast; spinach quiche/broccoli quiche were the best along with eggs/juice/coffee and fruit platter - just perfect to get going on the day long ride!!! She even offered us some leftovers to take to munch later on the trail. Thank you Frances, we truly appreciated!

Frances - Hope to see you soon! --------little CRAZY riders!

Highly recommend this place - you won't be disappointed. Please make time to explore the farm itself if you have time. I missed that part but will do it next time.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

We had an incredible stay with 7 family members. The home was clean and tastefully restored and had many unique features. Frances was an excellent host and cooked us the best breakfast of our 11 day trip. Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Frances was a gracious hostess. The home was beautiful, the food was delicious. One of the highlights of our GAP hike!
The host provided clear directions to the house and met us with brownies and iced tea!

Trip type: Travelled with family