“Tasty”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #26 of 68 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Went here with some friends while in the area for some meetings. It was surprisingly busy for a Wednesday evening. Our group of 5 had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated.

The food and service were both great. A small selection of beers was available. I had the regular Cowboy Burger with sweet potato fries. The burger was very good. Next time I would probably get the regular fries. If you want more fries you may have to ask. While they checked in with us to see how we were doing they didn’t ask if anyone wanted more fries.

Overall very good. Burger, sweet potato fries and large beer for $12.

I would go again.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for my husband and daughter and sister birthday that are all in March .one of my favorite places to go to celebrate birthdays. Had great food fun love the atmosphere can watch sports on the tv just love this place oh and did I say they have GREAT FOOD

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This place is fairly large and located in a shopping area, so expect a lot of customers, They have a big food menu, and a big drink menu as well. Burgers were OK, can't argue with bottomless fries. They have a lot of TV's on the wall to entertain you while you are waiting/eating. Very noisy, I could barely talk to the people who were with me. Watch out for the tablet on the table. It keeps trying to reel you in to play games and you will wind up paying for it. Particularly troublesome if you go with kids. Our waitress was very quick and friendly.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I had the cod and shrimp. Shrimp was good but the 2 fish fillets were SO small..they had to be baby fish..lol...4 bites total. Won't go back. The service was fine. It was really really busy which I understand.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Last night we were in the mood for a good burger. We decided that we would give Red Robin a try since we had not had it in over a decade. Well, we know why now.

The place is nice, cozy, cheerful and filled with families with lots of kids. Everything seemed fine.... but when the food arrived we began to get the real experience.

We ordered pretzel bites and fried pickles. Both were tasty. Both were greasy.

The burgers came and they were nearly invisible. The slightest little meat patty. About the size of two McD plain burgers - if that. You can order them slightly pink or not here. We both ordered slightly pink and the color was perfect but both burgers got lost on these huge buns filled with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and mayo. Personally i felt like I was eating a lot of bread.

The burgers were greasy. The fries - greasy. The onion rings - greasy.

My son actually ordered the chicken sandwich and thought his was fine.

My feeling here is..... the place was not what we expected given the quality of the food and there is nothing more than the owner can do to alter this experience.

You either like these wafer thin burgers or you don’t. But we absolutely had better and we had far less greasy food elsewhere.

Total? 2 apps, 3 sandwiches and 2 sodas over $60. PASS